You Can Be The Difference
Since 1940, contributions to CHAoC have inspired heartfelt hope in patients and families impacted by CHDs, as well as the medical practitioners that care for them. By funding groundbreaking research, global collaboration, and holistic well-being initiatives you are helping overcome congenital heart defects.
Many Hearts, One Purpose
Meaningful Contribution Suggestions:
- Remembering or Honoring a Loved One
- Giving on Behalf of a Family Member or Friend
- Corporate Gift Giving
- Holiday Gift Giving
- Recognizing a Life Event (Engagement, Wedding, New Baby, etc.)
- End of Year Giving
- Planned Giving through a Will or Bequest
Red Rose Promise
As a thank you from the Congenital Heart Alliance of Cincinnati, anyone making a contribution of $35 or more can choose to have a rose delivered to someone within the Greater Cincinnati area*, courtesy of Jones the Florist.
* Reference zip codes where delivery is available
All donations made to the Congenital Heart Alliance of Cincinnati are tax deductible.